Monday 16 September 2013

Introduction for AS Film Studies

Favourite Film-Phantom of the Opera, CATS, Sweeney Todd, Nightmare before Christmas, Edward Scissor hands, Alice in Wonderland,  Fantasia-  It is very hard to decide which one.
Favourite Actor- Johnny Depp/ Helen Bonham Carter
 
 
Favourite Director- Tim Burton
Favourite British Film- Harry Potter
Why I chose Film Studies- I chose Films Studies because I want to hopefully be able to go into film incase other things in life fail. I did film studies in year 9 which really got me interested into the 'Filming World' and since then,  I've wanted to be behind the camera, or editing. So the reason why I have chosen to do Film Studies is because I want  to hopefully to gain more experience about films because I just love different genres of films and I want to be apart something and say 'I did that bit.'

No comments:

Post a Comment