Monday 28 October 2013

Review of 'Silent Hill- Revelation'

Silent Hill is about a girl who keeps getting these horrible nightmares, asleep or awake, she knows something is after her.



What I love about Silent Hill is mostly the tension building throughout the whole film, but also the creatures from Silent Hill and the way things disappear. The story is a good story, but what makes it better is the when absurd things happen around the main character and the audience are shown snippets of these creatures and close up detail of these characters.

When we arrived in Silent Hill, I loved the atmosphere, all we could hear was her footsteps, the wind and the church bell, which set an uneasy atmosphere which worked really well, because it made me feel that there was going to be a jump scare. I also loved when we got to see more of these creatures that lived in Silent Hill and they were so weird, creepy, eerie, something different for a change.
I just can not think of anything else to say about this film apart from you would have to watch it then you can decide for yourself.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnclXPSlA2I







No comments:

Post a Comment